Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has been parent’s simple, effective ally for 90 years and is great for soothing and treating nappy rash symptoms.
- Suitable for: Nappy Rash, Acne, Eczema, Cuts and Grazes, Sunburn, Minor Burns and Chilblains
- Soothes sore skin and protects against irritants
- A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants from coming into contact with the skin
- Contains a mild local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation
|Gentle enough to use from birth|
|Clinically proven to soothe and heal your baby’s delicate skin|
|Rapidly reduces the redness, swelling, heat and pain of nappy rash within 24 hours|
|99.3% of users see nappy rash improved*|
|Nappy rash treatment with built-in pain reliever|
To help treat nappy rash with Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream:
- Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry.
- With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember, a little goes a long way.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin using light, circular movements. Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore.
- Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (don’t worry, your baby will be fine, just remember to use a little less next time).
Repeat these steps until the rash has cleared. Then apply Sudocrem Care & Protect at every change to help prevent nappy rash.
How Sudocrem works on acne
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is licensed for use on acne. Acne is a bacterial infection and, as Sudocrem has antiseptic qualities, it fights the acne-causing bacteria. It also helps to soothe and heal while protecting the affected area from further infection.
How Sudocrem works on eczema
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is licensed for use on eczema. It can be used to calm, soothe and heal eczema and other skin conditions. The unique formula works like this:
- Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin is an emollient, soothing and softening skin, while zinc oxide helps to reduce the loss of fluid from the skin.
- Benzyl alcohol has local anaesthetic and antiseptic properties, helping to reduce discomfort.
- A water-repellent excipient base, including paraffin and other waxes, creating a protective seal.
Using Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream for acne, eczema, sunburn, chilblains or minor cuts and grazes
- Ensuring your hands are clean and dry, place a small amount of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream on the tip of your finger
- Gently massage the cream into the affected area using light, circular movements
- Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (this is ok, just remember to use a little less next time)