What are the Main Benefits of using a Jade Roller?
- The gentle pressure helps to stimulate circulation and leave the facial muscles more relaxed
- By encouraging lymphatic drainage, this boosts the skin’s natural detoxification process
- By drawing away toxins, this allows a gentle toning and lifting effect
- The naturally cooling sensation helps to calm the skin, depuff, and soothe inflammation
- Facial massage is known to be a stress reliever. The daily ritual can relieve tension and act a small act of self-care in the day
For best results, start by rolling the jade roller on the lower part of the face and work upwards from the chin. Roll in both up and down and sidewards directions, being careful around the delicate under-eye area. Most effective on cleansed skin, jade rollers can be used on a dry complexion, or to massage in skincare products such as face oil, serum, or moisturizer. For a more cooling effect on the skin, leave your jade roller the fridge.
There are no reviews yet.