Back

Dr.Rashel Hyaluronic Acid Instant Hydrating Ampoule 7 days 3D lifting Serum ( 2ml x 7)

Rs.1,250.00
or 3 installments of Rs.416.67 with

  • Hydration on the spot.
  • Prevents the formation of a double chin.
  • Improves the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
  • Lifting in three dimensions Face contouring of hyaluronic acid ampoule serum
  • Long-lasting super hydration for the skin.
  • Natural abstraction nourishes the skin.
  • After deep skin moisturizing, wrinkles and fine lines are reduced.
  • Improves the brightness and radiance of the skin.
  • Water and oil are balanced, giving the skin a healthier glow.
  • Aids in the relaxation of tired skin.

 

In stock

Categories: , ,
Description

Description

Intensive hydration is given. 1.5 percent Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum immediately hydrates skin for noticeably plumped skin and wrinkle reduction, revealing visibly radiant skin and an even complexion. The skin seems to be smoother and tighter. Hydration during the day – hydrates and smooths skin, including dry skin.

Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a hydrating molecule occurring naturally in the skin that can attract 1,000 times its weight in water. The depth of HA delivery in the skin is determined by its molecular size. For multi-depth hydration, this formulation mixes low-molecular 0.5 percent and high-molecular 1 percent weight HA at a total concentration of 1.5 percent pure hyaluronic acid.

Dry skin receives immediate relief. This serum profoundly hydrates skin right away, and in just one week, it visibly plumps for younger-looking skin. It also gives skin a youthful-bouncy feel, making it firmer and more elastic. Instantly and over time, skin appears and feels dewy.

The lightweight gel serum absorbs quickly and leaves no sticky residue behind. It has a sheer finish on the skin and works well as a primer under makeup. For a dewy boost in hydration, apply before makeup. The ideal foundation for a dewy makeup look!

Face, eye, and neck hyaluronic acid No synthetic dyes, no fragrance, no parabens, no mineral oil. Dermatologist approved. Suitable for all skin types, including dry, oily, hybrid, allergic, and mature skin.

  • Hydration on the spot.
  • Prevents the formation of a double chin.
  • Improves the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
  • Lifting in three dimensions Face contouring of hyaluronic acid ampoule serum
  • Long-lasting super hydration for the skin.
  • Natural abstraction nourishes the skin.
  • After deep skin moisturizing, wrinkles and fine lines are reduced.
  • Improves the brightness and radiance of the skin.
  • Water and oil are balanced, giving the skin a healthier glow.
  • Aids in the relaxation of tired skin.

 

Reviews (0)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Dr.Rashel Hyaluronic Acid Instant Hydrating Ampoule 7 days 3D lifting Serum ( 2ml x 7)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

How to use
  • After cleansing your face, aplply 1 ampoule directly to face and neck
  • Massage in circular motion all over ur face and neck upward, so that it reduces extra sagging skin and double chin
  • Gives you a firm skin
  • Use once daily for better results