To ٍSupport Pregnancy & For The Growth of Healthy Fetus
amitamin® Fertil F Stage 2: During pregnancy and lactation, this is the most common enhancement for women. Quatrefolic bioactive folate and DHA and EPA omega-3 unsaturated fats are included. There are 24 micronutrients in the total formula.
NEW ENHANCED FORMULA. Now available as Fertil F stage 1 and Fertil F stage 2.
We’ve made significant improvements to the already excellent amitamin® fertil F. For the two points, two distinct things have been optimized. amitamin® fertil F stage 1 is for women who want to get pregnant and will be pregnant before the third month. amitamin® fertil F stage 2 is ideal for women during pregnancy and breastfeeding:
amitamin® fertil F stage 1:
- contains 800 µg folate, plus folic acid and bioactive folate (Quatrefolic®).
- For the period from conception to the third month of pregnancy, an exceptional equation has been devised.
- 12 nutrients, 8 trace elements and minerals, and 21 microsupplements – all in only one capsule a day!
amitamin® fertil F stage 2:
- 600 µg of folate, plus bioactive folate (Quatrefolic®) and folic acid
- From the third month to the end of lactation, this product is ideal.
- DHA and EPA, two essential omega-3 unsaturated fats, are included.
- 12 nutrients, as well as 10 trace elements and minerals
Each pack includes 120 capsules, each individually sealed, for a month’s worth of healthy micronutrients. This item is conveniently available in our online store.
amitamin® fertil F is available in two varieties: From conception to the end of the first trimester, amitamin® fertil F phase 1 helps you and your baby. amitamin® fertil F phase 2 is intended to support women from conception to the end of their breastfeeding journey.
amitamin® fertil F step 1 was created in response to nutritionists’ and professional associations’ guidelines to help women from conception to the end of the first trimester. The nutrients, especially folic acid, in amitamin® fertil F phase 1 make a significant contribution to the health of both the pregnant mother and the child with only one capsule per day. By the end of the first trimester, we suggest transitioning to amitamin® fertil F step 2.
amitamin® fertil F step 2 is designed for the two most crucial periods of a woman’s life: pregnancy and lactation. It has the right combination and dosage of vitamins, trace elements, minerals, and, most importantly, the beneficial omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. A daily dose of amitamin® fertil F phase 2 consists of four capsules due to the comprehensive formula and increased micronutrient demand (two dry capsules, two oil capsules).
Quatrefolic® (6(S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolicacid glucosamine salt) is used in amitamin® fertil F phase 1 and amitamin® fertil F phase 2 to make folic acid and folate more bioavailable.
Why should I start taking amitamin® fertil F step 1 even if I haven’t figured out that I’m pregnant?
Even before pregnancy, the vitamins in amitamin® fertil F may help maintain a healthy immune system, hormone regulation, healthy nerves, and energy metabolism (details below). Furthermore, the body’s own vitamin reserves are replenished in preparation for the birth. It’s especially important for the mother to get enough folic acid before she gets pregnant. Low folic acid levels in the blood of an expecting mother are related to neural tube defects (spina bifida) in the developing fetus. These serious spinal and brain malformations begin to occur in the second and third weeks of pregnancy, often before the expecting mother even acknowledges she is pregnant.
Increased folic acid intake raises folic acid levels in the blood. The risk of neural tube defects in the fetus is minimized as a result of this. Women who want to start a family should begin taking folic acid at least one month prior to conception. They should also not quit doing so until the second trimester begins.
Why do both folic acid and folate (Quatrefolic®) appear in amitamin® fertil F phase 1 and phase 2?
Folic acid is a precursor to the active form of folate in the body. Folate is a B vitamin (B9) that is especially essential for cell division and uterine tissue development.
At least four weeks before conception, a sufficient supply of folate is needed. However, not every woman has the ability to turn folic acid into folate, which the body can use effectively.
Folic acid and activated folate (Quatrefolic®) are also present in both amitamin® fertil F phase 1 and amitamin® fertil F phase 2. This activated folate is bioavailable to the body right away. As a result, all users would have access to enough folate.
When should I start using amitamin® fertil F phase 2 instead of phase 1?
You can move from amitamin® fertil F phase 1 to amitamin® fertil F phase 2 towards the end of the first trimester, between weeks eight and twelve, according to widely accepted guidelines for micronutrient supply throughout pregnancy.
Why are omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) used in amitamin® fertil F phase 2?
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are two omega-3 fatty acids that are especially essential to the human body. Fish, especially high-fat sea fish, may provide adequate amounts of these special fatty acids. The special fatty acids DHA and EPA are not formed by the body. DHA and EPA, on the other hand, play a significant role in the health of the mother and, in particular, the unborn and breastfed infant.
The ingestion of DHA by the pregnant mother assists in the brain and eye growth of the fetus and infant. An expecting mother should take 200 mg DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake of 250 mg omega-3 fatty acids. Every daily dose of amitamin® fertil F phase 2 contains 550 mg omega-3 fatty acids, or 200 mg DHA and 300 mg EPA.
Why is targeted vitamin, trace ingredient, and omega-3 fatty acid supplementation particularly recommended for expectant mothers?
Pregnancy is a unique experience in a woman’s life. The period from the first cell division of the fertilized egg to the end of breastfeeding is characterized by especially high nutritional demands. Pregnant women have a higher demand for certain vitamins and trace elements than non-pregnant women.
The calorie requirement during pregnancy, on the other hand, is only around 15% higher than average. An improved supply of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements is also the hallmark of a balanced diet during pregnancy. Food supplements may help to eliminate any nutritional deficiencies and meet the special dietary requirements that might occur during this period.
What is the best way to take amitamin® fertil F phase 2?
Take two dry capsules and two oil capsules twice a day with a glass of water or juice before or after a meal.
amitamin® fertil F phase 2 is well tolerated by most people. Please take the capsules either before or after a meal. In the event of indigestion, divide the daily dose into two doses of two capsules each.
How long should amitamin® fertil F phase 2 be taken?
The supplement is safe to use for a long time and can be used during pregnancy and lactation. Before pregnancy and before the conclusion of breastfeeding, taking a folic acid-rich dietary supplement is usually suggested. Breastfeeding is advised by the World Health Organization (WHO) until the end of the sixth month.
What other functions do the micronutrients in amitamin® fertil F phase 2 play?
- During pregnancy, folic acid helps in the normal production of maternal tissue. Folic acid also plays a part in cell division, i.e. the growth processes. Folic acid supplementation raises folate levels in pregnant women. Low folate levels in pregnant women increase the risk of neural tube defects in the developing fetus. Supplementing 400 µg of folic acid daily for at least one month before and up to three months after pregnancy achieves the beneficial effect of folic acid supplementation in women of childbearing age. However, neural tube defects may be caused by factors other than a lack of folic acid. As a consequence, increasing folate levels may not always be enough to avoid neural tube defects.
- Iodine and selenium promote thyroid function by assisting in the natural development of thyroid hormones. The need for iodine rises during pregnancy. From the 13th week of pregnancy (2nd trimester), the mother’s consumption of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes in the fetus and breast-fed child. Note for pregnant and breastfeeding women: a daily intake of 200 mg DHA, in addition to the recommended daily omega-3 fatty acid intake of 250 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), produces a positive impact (EPA).
- amitamin® fertil F contains the vitamins B6, B12, niacin, and iron that help to minimize fatigue.
- The trace elements zinc, selenium, and copper, as well as vitamins C, D, folic acid, B6, and B12, contribute to the immune system’s normal function.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), biotin, and niacin all help to maintain normal mucous membranes (e.g., intestinal mucous membranes and bladder mucous membranes).
- The trace elements zinc, selenium, copper, and manganese, as well as vitamins C, E, and B2 (riboflavin), help to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Calcium and vitamin D3 help to keep bones strong and safe.
Before taking amitamin® fertil F step 2, what should be taken into consideration?
Iodine is present in amitamin® fertil F step 2. If you have hyperthyroidism, talk to your doctor about your options. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a replacement for a well-balanced diet and a healthy way of life. Keep small children out of control. Store at room temperature, dry and light-protected (5 to 25 degrees Celsius).
Hard capsule ingredients: Calcium carbonate, capsule shell (coating agent hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, colourant titanium dioxide), L-carnitine tartrate, ascorbic acid, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, magnesium oxide, zinc gluconate, citrus bioflavonoids, iron fumarate, niacinamide, marigold flower extract (5% lutein), calcium pantothenate, separating agents magnesium salts of fatty acids, manganese gluconate, beta carotene, cholecalciferol, copper gluconate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, 6 (S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolicacid glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) potassium iodide, chromium (III) chloride, biotin, sodium selenite, sodium molybdate, cyanocobalamin
Soft capsule ingredients: Fish oil concentrate with omega-3 fatty acids, gelatin (capsule shell),vegetable glycerin, D/L alpha-tocopherol acetate, water, soy lecithin.
Net weight is 94 grams per box. One box includes 120 capsules, enough for a 30-day supply.