Coffee Sugar Body Scrub
- Eliminates Dead Skin Cells
- Improves Your Circulation
- Skin Tightening
- Helps With Acne
- Has Anti-Aging Properties
- Repairs UV Damage
- Stretch Marks
Use soap to wash your face or body, then rinse. Next use sufficient amount of sugar scrub to damp skin, massage in circular motion to remove dead skin cells, and then rinse thoroughly.
Milk Cream Body Scrub
- Promotes Blood Circulation
- Cleans the Skin
- Nourishes Sterilizes and Keeps Moisture
- Prevents Cracked Skin
- Softens the Skin, Relieves Fatigue and Promotes Sleep.
There is no better way to finish a shower or a bath that with this body polish cream scrub. It gently exfoliates and moisturize your skin, leaving it glowing and radiant. Dampers your skin with warm water. Apply a generous amount of product and gently massage the skin using circular motion. Wash off excess granules. Use regularly for best results.
Rose Bath Salt
- Leave Skin Silky Smooth
- Gently Soften, Detoxify, Exfoliate and Moisturise
- Remove Dead Skin and Unclog Pores, to Leave Skin Silky Smooth
- Beneficial for Those with Dry Skin Conditions
- Reduce Signs of Ageing
Take a warm shower, soak in warm water, use a Sponge and bath salt and massage the whole body, then rinse with water, fumigate, or go directly into the bathtub.
Peach Wet Salt Body Scrub
- Removes Dirt Deposits and Dead Skin Cells
- Leave Silky and Beautifully Healthy Skin
- Leaving Your Skin Bright with New Skin Cells
- Removes Excess Oil
- Smoothens the Texture
Take a warm shower, soak in warm water, use a sponge and bath salt and massage the whole body, then rinse with water, fumigate, or go directly into the bathtub.